Today we have posted a new scholarship award scheme for undergraduates in 200 level. Kindly go through and see if you are eligible.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture), in pursuance of its Education Social Investment programme, which aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2018/2019 academic session to apply for the University Scholarship Scheme below:
2019 / 2020 SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Scheme
Who Can Apply
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
1.) National Merit Award (NM)
- Open to all Nigerians.
2.) Areas of Operation Merit Award, (OM)
- For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Eligible Applicants Must
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 level with (as at December, 2019).
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants for Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, which must be duly stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The letters should be addressed to: “The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.
28th February, 2020.
Are you eligible? APPLY NOW