The Turk fully-funded Science and Engineering program for 2020 session invites applications from international undergrad and master degree program students to work in our organization in Turkey from January to May 2020. Internship winners will receive full funding for their travel, accommodation and living expenses during their stay in Turkey for this internship. There is no application fee to apply for Turk science and engineering internship program.
Applications for the winter internship program now open. We are offering 8-12 weeks internship program in the winter holidays. It is a paid internship program for enthusiastic, growing, and competent people. Students enrolled in Bachelors degree or master degree programs can apply for this internship program.
We are offering many jobs to passionate and ambitious people in our organization through this internship. Moreover, this internship program can lead you to many other career opportunities as well. This internship can help you to get more practical knowledge of your field.
We are offering you the opportunity to support our vision by supporting us to develop the Turkey education system. Our purpose is to produce skilled people and leaders to help and strength our community.
Early childhood, Tertiary and infrastructure are the main areas of the education system of a country and the goal of our organization is to level it up. The vision of the Ministry of Education through this internship program is to build a more improved and robust education system in Turkey.
The international students enrolled in the undergrad or master degree courses are eligible to apply for the Turk Internship program if they meet the following requirements:
- If you have graduated or studying in a University (equivalent to undergrad or grad level)
- CGPA 3+ or 70% marks in all the previous semesters
- Proof of Proficiency in the English language
- Age of the candidates must be under 30
- Students in the final year or final semester will be given preference
- If you have a great desire to build a better education system in Turkey.
- If you are a team player and love to cooperate and communicate.
- You must be willing to live in Turkey.
Who is eligible to apply for this program?
People with different academic backgrounds can apply for this program.
There is a broad range of fields like;
- Māori Studies,
- international studies
- politics and many more
Turk Science and Engineering program covers the following:
- 21 days of full-time work in our partner industries and management offices
- Daily living allowance of USD 45
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Return flight ticket
- VISA and arrival assistance
The Turk 2020 internship application form must be filled in with valid candidature information and then Submit the applications to this email address before December 20, 2019: [email protected]
The selected candidates will be approached in the first half of January 2020 for interviews and the internship will begin from February 2020. Please make sure to have the following documents if you get selected for the internship.
- Valid Student Card
- Valid Passport with over 6 months of the expiry
- Latest transcripts
- Proof of English taught program
- Foreigner physical examination reports
At the end of the internship, all the candidates will be required to submit a detailed internship report that will be evaluated by our committee members to announce the candidates for our next 1-3 months of HR program for permanent placements.