Don’t cut any corners in your studies. Join the Engineering Bursary program and complete your studies in a proper way. This program is presenting by the University of Lincoln.
The educational award is available for all high achieving UK, EU, and Overseas participants in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom.
What to know about scholarship
- Host University: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: limited
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
The studentship will provide a package of payment each term throughout the course of study to cover living costs, as well as the opportunity to take paid summer work placements with Siemens.
Year 1 – £4620 – paid in three installments
Year 2 – £5280 – paid in three installments
Year 3 – £5940 – paid in three installments
Who can Apply?
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and overseas candidates are allowed to participate
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An interested candidate should make the University of Lincoln their first choice institution through UCAS.
- How to Apply: The candidates are suggested to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university by the UCAS application portal. When they receive an offer to study, then they will receive an application form for the grant an invitation to a Siemens assessment day.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must complete a qualification equivalent to UK high school education to apply for a bachelor degree course.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s national language is not English, then they have to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Application Deadline: The deadline varies according to the UCAS application portal. (May 1 for the Fall Semester and November 1 for Spring Semester.
Are you eligible? Apply Now