The role holder will be responsible for maintaining an up to date record of all receivables and payables as well as preparing and maintaining all Company’s financial reports.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Advise the company on financial issues, discount periods and peak periods.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities
- Balance the company account weekly
- Specialization Accounting / Auditing
- Industry Consulting
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience 1-2 year(s)
- Qualification HND, Bachelor’s Degree
- Location Lagos
- Minimum of 1-2yrs working experience preferably within the IT sector
- ICAN/ACCA certification is an added advantage
- BSc in Accounting or related fields
- Knowledge of working with any accounting software