The Global Scholars Program builds on Clark University’s long-standing commitment to provide a challenging education with a global focus. The University also offers other merit scholarships for international students such as the International Traina Scholarship and the International Achievement Scholarship.
Each winners will be granted the benefits as follow:
- Receive a scholarship of between $5,000 and $25,000 per year (contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal)
- Receive a guaranteed $2,500 taxable stipend for a paid internship or research assistantship taken for academic credit during the summer following your sophomore or junior year.
- Participate in the Global Scholars Mentor Program, including an annual buffet dinner hosted by the president of Clark University. You will be assigned to a faculty adviser, as well as receive guidance from staff or alumni leadership mentors.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field of studies.
Place of Study
At Clark University in Massachusetts, USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
International students are welcome to apply.
Please go to the link below to apply this scholarship program.
15 November every year.