Application is open for the 2020 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme is OPEN. This programme will provide you with an accelerated career path and the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in your community. Through this programme we will grant you high-level business exposure from day one where you will have an opportunity to experience rotations in different areas of our organisation.
This challenging and rewarding adventure will see you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts where you will develop future solutions that will shape not only the future of our customers but yours too.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles.
Global Graduate Development Programme
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: All States | Nigeria.
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development in partnership with Duke Corporate Education and the MTN Global Leadership & Career team, as well as on-the-job development through placement into strategically aligned roles. The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in South & East Africa, West Africa, and the Middle East. The blended learning experiences will include critical experiences, immersive experiences coupled with coaching and mentorship.
- Corporate Services
- Sales & Distribution
- Risk & Compliance
- Digital Services
- Chief Operating Officer’s Office
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Enterprise Business
- Customer Services
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Age limit: 26 years
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Must be fluent in English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
- You must exhibit MTN Values: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a CAN-DO attitude.
- You must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviors: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
- Normal MTN working conditions
- Open Plan Office
- High Performance Culture