- This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.
University or Organization: University of Melbourne
Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
Award: $10,000 tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International Students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: No application is required.
International applicants can apply
- The sponsorship will be awarded in all subjects offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To participate in this application the applicants must be an international student who has received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne at the time of application.
- The applicants must not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must receive a course offered at the university. The mode of application is online.
Supporting Documents: To participate in this application the applicants need to do submit all required documents given on the application form
Admission Requirements: If you are going to apply for this application , you must hold an offer to study an undergraduate degree program at the university.