After applying for this application , the applicant will get an allowance of € 8000 per academic year.
Application Deadline: 1st of March each year
University or Organization: Ghent University
Course Level: Master Programs
Award: € 8000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 30 scholarships
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Belgium
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be given in any subject area. The latest overview of these master programmes can be consulted in the online course catalogue.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, you must be:
- Only students who are currently NOT enrolled at a Flemish higher education institution are eligible.
- The only exception is made for international students who are already enrolled in a preparatory programme in order to start a master programme in September 2019.
- All nationalities are eligible but the previously obtained degree should be from a higher education institution located outside of Flanders or Brussels.
- Students cannot combine this application with another scholarship from the Flemish government nor an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
- Student mobility during the master programme is allowed. However, at least half of the credits must be obtained at the Flemish host institution.
How to apply: While applying for the grant the initial step is to apply for affirmation. For taking the affirmation right off the students are required needs to pick a suitable master program of the university. After being the student of this university, the applicant can apply for the opportunity .
Supporting Documents: For being eligible for this application students are required to have these documents- Passport photo, International passport or national ID and Transcript of records.
Admission Requirements: Students, who are eager to take affirmation in ma aster program, must hold an appropriate Belgian academic bachelor degree.
Language Requirement: To be eligible for this application applicant must have Dutch at level B2 for Master programs taught in Dutch and English at level B2 for Master programs taught in English.