Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
University or Organization: Nanjing University
Course Level: Bachelor, Master and Doctoral
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: International students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is available for bachelor, master, Ph.D., and doctoral degree programs.
Admissible Criteria: Admission criteria are as follows:
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and be healthy both physically and mentally.
- Applicants for a master’s degree must have acquired their bachelor’s degrees, and should not be older than 35.
- Applicants for a PhD degree must have acquired their master’s degrees, and should not be older than 40.
- Applicants for a bachelor’s degree must have acquired their high school diplomas, and should not be older than 25.
- For graduates to obtain their degrees in 2020, they should submit a Pre-graduation certificate to guarantee that they have the competence to complete their studies and acquire the degree by July of 2020.
How to Apply: For application, Applicants need to take admission at Nanjing University, after that, they will be automatically considered for the awards.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, certificate of highest diploma, recommendation letter, copy of the new HSK test certificate, copy of the physical examination report, copy of the first page of your passport, applicants for the PhD programs also need to supply the abstract of their master’s program’s graduation dissertation.
Admission Requirements: Before admission, you need to check the general entry requirements for your study.
Language Requirement: Students can demonstrate English language proficiency by the following test scores:
Science: new HSK level 4; Liberal Arts: new HSK level5
Science: new HSK level 5; Liberal Arts: new HSK level6
IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 90.
- The Chinese government award 2020 will cover the following:
- Tuition fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Allowance
- Undergraduates: RMB 2,500/month
- Master’s Degree Students: RMB 3,000/month
- D. Degree Students: RMB 3,500/month.