Application Deadline: March 8, 2020
University: Maastricht University
Course Level: PhD
Award: € 2.972
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the globe.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
A (Research) Master degree in History or a related field;
– Excellent (passive) knowledge of Dutch and of German;
– Outstanding writing skills;
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity, you have to take admission in a doctoral degree at the Maastricht University.
Supporting Documents: For being eligible for this application, applicants have to offer one or two page CV, degree transcript, and a copy of an identity document.
Admission Requirements: For taking the advantage of this fellowship the scholars must have a master’s.
Language Requirement: For applicants who neither are native speakers of English nor followed an English taught BA/BSc and MA/MSc, the PO accepts certificates from:
- IELTS test: minimum score overall 7.0 and writing minimum score of 6.5
- TOEFL test: overall, internet-based minimum score 100 and writing minimum score 25
- TOEFL test: overall, paper-based minimum score of 600
- TOEFL test: overall, computer-based minimum score of 250
- A Cambridge certificate: C or higher for the CAE (Certificate in Advanced English).
The university will provide salary with the according to standard salary levels for PhD students starting with a salary of € 2.325, with a yearly growth to € 2.972, – gross a month in year 4 (based on a full-time appointment.)